The Decorelo mission is to provide the very best design led products with the very best and fastest delivery possible. Our store sells everything for the home from contemporary furniture, lighting, home accessories and gifts from some of the best brands in Europe and up and coming designers.
Our store first opened its doors in 2005 and was based in Brighouse, West Yorkshire. We are a family run business led by a Mother and Son team who had a passion for interior design. Elaine has extensive experience for creating inspiring interiors in both contract and residential sector as well as owning several stores. Where Adams skills are in ecommerce, customer service and an eye for choosing great products. We also have a young and dedicated team of 10 staff who work tirelessly behind the scenes of the website and ensure the business moves smoothly and customers get a five star service.
Our online store going live in 2007 we were able to supply our great products to a larger audience worldwide. Our store has gone on to win several customer service awards. Just over 7 years on we have rapidly expanded to our larger store that is now based in Halifax, West Yorkshire. We are stockists of some of the largest designer brands that include Alessi, Calligaris, Umbra, Kartell, and Normann Copenhagen plus many more.
The Benefits of Choosing to Purchase from Decorelo
- Price Match Promise: Yes we wont be beaten on price, if you see an item anywhere else cheaper online we will and beat that price by 10% of the difference between the 2 prices.
- Your satisfaction is guaranteed we have over 17,000 positive reviews online written by our customers on both our Ebay and Amazon stores with at the time of writing an average of 99.8% positive.
- We have stock available Unlike other online furniture stores who just put products on to their website but carry zero stock and quote 4 – 6 weeks lead time, we do actually carry as much stock as physically possible our 7,000 square foot warehouse is stacked to the brim with stock to ensure there is minimal lead times on products which are usually dispatched within 24 hours of purchase
- Decorelo prides ourselves on excellent customer service, which we believe is unparalleled, by any other retailer. Our helpline runs 24 hours a day for 365 days a year so you can phone to speak to one of our advisers at any time on 01422 375940. Email responses on average are answered within 8 hours usually within one hour within the 9 to 5 business day. You will never be kept in the dark regarding your enquiry. There is no queues, being put on hold just straight to one of our customer service team. If we miss your call we will give you a call straight back.
- We only sell 100% genuine products and originals, we do not sell copy’s or reproductions that are made in the Far East thus you can ensure they are of the highest quality as they come from the original manufacturers.
- Product Exclusivity Many of our product ranges cannot be seen elsewhere online we have exclusivity of some of the brands we stock.
- Great Returns policy If in the unlikely outcome you are unhappy with your item you can return it within 14 days for a full no quibbles refund.
- The Decorelo checkout is 100% safe and secure, your details are encrypted by the worlds largest online payment service provider Sagepay. We are also pci compliant which is now the law in the UK and confirms our website could not be anymore safer than this.
- Because we Care: We are a small family Independent retailer with a great little team of staff and that cares about everyone of our customers we offer that personal touch.
- We only sell great designs, as the saying goes great design improves lives and we are a strong believer in this we not only sell products that function and well but also look fantastic.
6 Wellington Mills
Tel 01422 375940
Company registration number
Decorelo - The Team
Marketing and operations directorAdam
Managing director and company secretaryElaine
Customer Service ConsultantKirsty
Office Manager and Digital Communications SpecialistMolly