Sales & Customer Care Representative
Sales & Customer Care Representative
We are a family company looking for a great new team member to join us in our and exciting fast growing business.
What We Do?
At Want Gifts Ltd, we provide the very best in cutting edge home décor selling direct to consumers via several e-commerce channels eBay, Decorelo.co.uk and Hollywoodmirrors.co.uk.
We are a small team with very high standards in offering the best service in the industry being awarded as a Feefo Gold merchant 3 years in a row.
We’re looking for a talented person to help our stores become even more successful. If you’re passionate about Interior Design and service and would like to work in a fast growing online retailer, then read on …
Joining Want Gifts
At Want Gifts, We're hungry to amaze our customers and grow the business. But we're also focused on the quality-of-life of our team, and as a profitable company, we're able to support a very healthy work-life balance.
We're looking for people who fit our values:
- Focus on impact:
*We know our growth is dependent on increasing the value we deliver to customers. We focus our energy on improvements that will make a real difference, with the desired outcome made clear up-front. We expect everyone to understand whythey are working on a particular activity or objective, being clear on how it will benefit the business and our customers.
- *Be proactive and dependable:
*Everyone can solve problems and remove barriers to growth — both personally and for the company. We are quick to raise issues and ideas and to recommend next steps. We make it easier for others to feel they can depend on us by being proactive in our communication and action.
- *Pay attention to detail:
*We believe the quality of everything we do is a competitive advantage. We expect high attention-to-detail, whether it's in how we write an email, review our analytics, or design the site. We delight in getting the details right, even in internal documents. High attention to detail isn’t something you turn on and off — it’s an attitude.
- Always look to improve:
We survive and grow by constantly looking for opportunities to improve our solutions, our processes and ourselves. We own our mistakes, using them as an opportunity to learn what changes we should make to processes. We expect our people to proactively look for opportunities to develop and improve our own performance.
- *Enjoy the journey:
*We consider our health and families to be more important than work. We ensure no-one feels that they are frequently required to work excessive hours. We support each other in overcoming problems and achieving work and life goals. We’re positive and enthusiastic — helping everyone feel energized to take us to the next level. We don’t pin our happiness on the attainment of a particular end goal - we delight in every step along the way.
About the Role
You will deliver outstanding service to customers and potential customers by responding to their queries and understanding their needs and helping to solve their problems and following up with them via email and phone.
Your passion for helping others and attention to detail will help us amaze our customers, and to grow our business in a robust and sustainable way.
You will be responsible for order processing and order dispatch labels, administration and logistics, returns & refunds and claims and to resolve them.
You will also have website administration tasks and updating sales copy and constantly improving the pages from customer’s feedback and questions.
Is this Role Right for You?
If you are the customer success and sales manager we are looking for you will be able to answer YES to all the below.
- Do you like to talk to you people on the phone?
- Do you find it easy to communicate in verbal and written in English, in a clear and friendly way?
- Do you consider yourself passionate and driven, both about work and about life outside work?
- Do you believe attention to detail is important?
- Would like to grow in fast-growing E-commerce business?
- Do you love “going the extra mile” to deliver outstanding customer service?
- Do you enjoy asking questions to learn about an organization’s challenges?
- Do you practice regular self-improvement / personal development?
- Are you looking to work full-time (35-40 hours per week)?
- Have influence and persuasion skills?
- Do you have an interest in interior design?
If this describes you be ready to sell yourself and why this could be you?
Also please answer the following questions.
- Please tell me a feature about one of our websites you really like?
- What’s your proudest achievement? It can be a personal project or something you’ve worked on professionally. Just a short paragraph is fine, but I’d love to know why you’re proud of it?
- Tell me about a book or article you read recently, why you liked it, and why I should read it?
- Your social links (LinkedIn, Twitter, etc - as available)
Please send your applications addressed to me personally Adam Watson titled with: Hire Me
Once I have received this and if you are successful you will be invited to a discovery day.
Benefits of working at Want Gifts LTD
4 Months paid maternity/paternity leave
Bring your own device (BYOD) contribution
28 Days Paid Vacation Including Bank Holidays
Job Type: Full-time